ITA Annual Meeting Minutes – 12-21-14
Iowa Taekwondo Alliance
Annual Member Meeting.
December 21 2014
Minutes from last meeting read. No additions or corrections. Minutes approved.
Treasurer update: $174.55 in account. USAT fee has been paid.
SIBBA has donated $1,500. Additional $1,500 needed to pay deposits necessary for hosting the state qualifier. Those funds can come from membership dues and event fees.
Qualifier date must be changed due to conflict with US Open. New proposed date is February 28th.
Discussion of membership, requirements, potential pay-backs.
Tasks in need of immediate attention:
Set up membership incentives.
Fix website (Tony or Jason) before any memberships can be solicited.
Development necessities for website. Need membership info, calendar, reminder/instructions on USAT memberships and background checks. Calendar of member-only events and planned incentives.
New tentative events, dates and locations:
- Qualifier Prep Camp | February 7th | Waukee
- State Championships | February 28th | Des Moines
- Nationals Prep Camp | May 2nd-3rd | Iowa City
- Post-Nationals Camp | August ? | Eastern Iowa?
- Pre-Season Technical and Training Camp | November 7th-8th | Des Moines