ITA Meeting Minutes 09/10/2019
Iowa Taekwondo Alliance Meeting
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Regular Board Meeting (Teleconference)
Called to order by Erin Carpenter at 9:00pm
Present: Erin Carpenter, Justin Faiferlick, Chris Schear, Karen Collins, Ryan Bishop, Scott Phelps, Mark Faiferlick, Brian Walsh, Anne Neumann
Absent: Mike Wickham, Amy Ratekin, Skylar Kantaris
- Treasurer Report: Karen Collins. $19,894 in savings, $8,748 in checking, = $28,642 total.
- Financial Request: Request from Skylar Kantaris and four of his teammates for $200 and use of ITA logo for Grand Slam. Motion made by Justin Faiferlick, 2nd by Ryan Bishop. Passed unanimously with no objections.
Erin Carpenter volunteering to resign as President midterm. Open positions to
elect this year are:
- President – Erin Carpenter – Midterm
- Executive Vice President – Scott Phelps
- Vice President – Amy Ratekin
- Secretary – Justin Faiferlick
- Treasurer – Karen Colins
- Coach Representative – Mark Faiferlick – 1 year term
- Referee Representative – Mike Wickham- 1 year term
- Club Representative – Brian Walsh – 1 year term
- Kyorugi Athlete Representative – Skylar Kantaris – 1 year term
- Poomsae Athlete Representative – Ryan Bishop – 1 year term
- Eastern Delegate – Teresa Nickell – 2 year term (empty midterm)
- Not up for re-election:
- Central Delegate – Chris Schear – 2 year term
Delegate – Anne Neumann – 2 year term
- Nominating Committee: Let Erin know if you are interested.
- Annual meeting in October with elections.
- Bylaws Committee: USAT wants ITA to update bylaws. Erin, Chris S, Karen, Justin to assist.
adjourned, no objections, 9:13pm.