ITA Meeting Minutes 12/29/2019
Iowa Taekwondo Alliance Meeting
Sunday, December 29, 2019
Annual Board Meeting (Teleconference)
Called to order by Erin Carpenter at 9:00pm
Present: Erin Carpenter, Justin Faiferlick, Chris Schear, Karen Collins, Ryan Bishop, Scott Phelps, Brian Walsh, Mike Wickham, Amy Ratekin, Skylar Kantaris, Taylor Gazzano, Jim Harp, Mark Faiferlick
Absent: Anne Neuman
- Approval of Previous Minutes: No objections. Approved
- Treasurer Report: Karen Collins. $26,997.35 combined in savings and checking. $4,738.17 net income for 2019.
Nominations opened and closed. Since just 1 nominee for each position, no
objections to electing each to the nominated postion. New board positions will
take affect Jan 01, 2020.
- President – Justin Faiferlick
- Executive Vice President – Ryan Bishop
- Vice President – Amy Ratekin
- Treasurer – Karen Colins
- Secretary – Jim Harp
- Referee Representative – Mike Wickham
- Coach Representative – Scott Phelps
- Club Representative – Mark Faiferlick
- Kyorugi Athlete Representative – Taylor Gazzano
- Poomsae Athlete Representative – Alexis Redeker
- Eastern Delegate – Not Filled
- Not up for re-election:
- Central Delegate – Chris Schear – 2 year term
- Western Delegate – Anne Neumann – 2 year term
Positions effective Jan
- State Qualifier Update: Amy Ratekin. Feb 22 in Ankeny at Kingdom Hopes. All paperwork submitted to USAT. No response on approval or disapproval from USAT. Host hotel is Hampton Inn and Suites in Ankeny. Will order medals tomorrow from Vision.
- Other: Karen Collins. Change of signatures at bank. Karen will get with Erin and Justin.
adjourned, no objections, 9:08pm.