2017 USAT Iowa State Championships
March 4th, 2017 in Des Moines, IA
Iowa Center for Higher Education
2280 Bell Ave
Des Moines, IA 50321
We are pleased to announce our 3rd State Championship hosted by ITA. Iowa Taekwondo Alliance (ITA) was formed in 2013 with the purpose to foster, promote and facilitate the practice of and competition in the art and sport of Taekwondo for the state of Iowa. ITA seeks to provide financial support to promote athletic development in Taekwondo and to facilitate tournaments and competitive events. ITA further seeks to provide seminars and quality educational support for practitioners, referees, coaches, and athletes in Taekwondo.
We are especially excited to offer Daedo for all sparring divisions.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
333 S.W. 11th Street
Des Moines, IA 50309
Weigh-in and credential pick up:
5:00-9:00 PM on Friday, March 3rd at the Iowa Center for Higher Education
● All sparring competitors must weigh-in the day before the competition
● Athletes only competing in Poomsae (Form) do not need to weigh-in but must still check-in and pick up their credentials the day before the competition.
Saturday report times: REPORT TIMES (PDF)
Designated Poomsae: 2017 Iowa DESIGNATED POOMSAE (PDF)
There will be NO late or at-the-door registrations.
Questions? Contact us!
- Refereeing: Mike Wickham firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tournament (venue/tickets/etc): Amy Ratekin email@example.com
- All other: Erin Carpenter firstname.lastname@example.org 515-344-4372